This product is for businesses/companies only.
Any consumer/personal purchases will automatically be canceled & refunded.
NOTE: This product has recurring monthly service costs.
You will be asked to fill out a form after your purchase to set up recurring monthly payments for the monthly services and monthly data associated with this product.
- Hardware purchase with limited 1 year manufacturer warranty, configurations, & processing (one time upfront cost)
- RocketFailover Fusion™ Cellular Device
- iStatus® Probe and access to the iStatus Monitoring Dashboard
- Monthly service and data plan cost (recurring monthly total: $39.95/Mo. with 1 GB/Mo.)
- Monthly service ($20.00/Mo.)
- Monthly data plan (1 GB/Mo. for $19.95/Mo.)
- Monthly static IP (if selected)
NOTE: This product has recurring monthly service charges. RocketFailover Fusion is a managed solution. This means that you will be charged monthly for the monthly service and data ($39.95/Mo. with a 1 GB data plan) for the duration of your selected service plan length (36 months).
About RocketFailover Fusion
RocketFailover Fusion™ is one of our business failover solutions utilizing 4G LTE as a backup Internet connection for businesses. Designed to maintain today’s demanding business Internet needs, Fusion allows you to utilize your existing firewall with the RocketFailover solution. It’s a low-cost option for businesses who already have dual-WAN capable firewalls or businesses who have more complex edge networking needs. This type of segmentation allows businesses to prioritize key Internet systems during downtime events.
- Automatic failover/failback configuration for truly redundant business-grade connectivity
- Bundled with network monitoring for easy network visibility
- Compatible with existing firewall* for practical cost-savings
Our Fusion package includes: Fusion device with a 1 year limited warranty, SIM card (call for activation), configuration, cables, data plan, iStatus probe, iStatus monitoring, 36 mo. service plan (adjustable), and an optional static IP.
*NOTE: This solution requires your business to have a dual-WAN firewall. If you do not have one and don’t want one, then Autopilot is the solution for you. If you do not have a dual-WAN firewall and want one, please contact us for a custom quote.
More Information: akative.com/products/rocketfailover-solutions/rocketfailover-fusion
Unsure what solution is best for your business or have multiple locations that need failover? Reach out for a custom quote today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatic Failover & Failback: Seamlessly remain online and keep your data usage to a minimum, preventing overage fees
- 4G LTE nationwide coverage for strong connectivity wherever your business is located
- Secure PCI compliant
- Data pooling capability enables you to share your data across multiple locations
- iStatus 24/7 monitoring lets you view what's happening on your network in real-time from your smartphone
- ConnectionValidation tests and validates connections are online and ready to go
- IntelligentAlerts are sent to you when an issue is detected
- Scalable solution that can grow with your business
- World-class support from our team of experts, not some 3rd part call center or automated system