List Price Includes:
- Probe, configurations, and processing ($99.95/probe)
- 1st month (mo.) iStatus license ($9.99/probe/mo.)
Note: iStatus is a monthly subscription. You will automatically be charged ahead of each month until you provide notice that you wish to cancel future services.
iStatus is our cornerstone monitoring platform that allows you to view your locations’ connections, monitor data usage, and verify backup connections are ready, all in one unified platform.
Engineered to be a cost-effective, multi-site network connection monitoring tool, iStatus acts as a connectivity management portal that unites IT professionals and business staff, with simple network alerts. iStatus is user-friendly, non-technical, and has key features to deliver network monitoring at your fingertips. iStatus takes the guesswork out of costly IT management.
- Easy to understand network visibility of the connection status at any of your locations
- Improved network management with visibility from inside the network, elimination connectivity issue guesswork
- Effective IntelligentAlerts™ to notify you of connection issues, making your job easier
One iStatus probe is capable of monitoring a single network at a single location. If you have multiple networks or locations that you would like to monitor, you will need an iStatus probe for each network or location.
Our iStatus package includes: iStatus hardware probe, cabling for install, access to iStatus dashboard license (monthly) + user accounts, automatic connection alerts, ConnectionValidation™ to validate and verify backup connections are ready when needed, and iStatus App for mobile devices
- View what's happening on your network in real-time from your smartphone
- ConnectionValidation tests and validates connections are online and ready to go
- IntelligentAlerts are sent to you when an issue is detected
- Business Hours feature enables you to limit notifications sent to you to be between specified hours
- Use the timeline view to see correlations of events over time
iStatus NPM™: Further your network monitoring with iStatus NPM™ (Network Performance Monitoring) and improve your overall network health. NPM enables you to know if critical local or cloud services are up and running. With the ability to monitor up to 10 targets per iStatus probe, you can detect performance issues or outages for WAN applications, such as your VoIP system; or monitor LAN equipment like servers, switches, and NAS for device failures. NPM can also monitor bandwidth sufficiency and includes CongestionMonitoring™ to detect when your connections are experiencing intermittent and sustained congestion issues that previously weren’t observable by IT staff.
iStatus ArpWatch™: Better secure your network with iStatus ArpWatch. ArpWatch proactively monitors for new devices that appear on your network. When ArpWatch detects a new device or discovers a known device was altered (such as its IP address was changed), an alert is immediately sent to your network administrator. This enables your network administrator to know device activity in real-time and validate it or halt it — protecting your network from unsafe, rogue devices and compromising activity.