This product is for businesses/companies only.
Any consumer/personal purchases will automatically be canceled & refunded.
NOTE: This product has recurring monthly service costs.
You will be asked to fill out a form after your purchase to set up recurring monthly payments for the monthly services and monthly data associated with this product.
- Hardware with warranty, configurations, & processing (one-time upfront cost varies depending on network needs)
- RocketFailover Autopilot™ Cellular Device
- iStatus® Probe and access to the iStatus Monitoring Dashboard
- Monthly service and data plans
- Essentials Plan: 2 GB/month, data usage, IntelligentAlerts™, iStatus monitoring, & patented ConnectionValidation™ ($49.95/Month)
- Professional Plan: 3 GB/month, data usage, IntelligentAlerts™, iStatus monitoring, patented ConnectionValidation™, patent-pending iStatus Pinpoint™, 10 network performance targets, iStatus Security™ Suite, & reporting ($69.95/Month)
- Enterprise Plan: 5 GB/month, data usage, IntelligentAlerts™, iStatus monitoring, patented ConnectionValidation™, patent-pending iStatus Pinpoint™, 20 network performance targets, iStatus Security™ Suite, & advanced reporting reporting ($89.95/Month)
NOTE: All pricing is subject to change without notice. Pricing shown is based on 36 month agreement.
Check for firewall compatibility
RocketFailover Autopilot™ is our simplest business failover solution and is capable of delivering a failover Internet connection in seconds. Autopilot is a high-performance solution made for smaller branch offices, businesses, and operations to support edge networking. This type of system will allow anyone to install a 4G LTE backup Internet solution that keeps operations online without extensive IT knowledge.
- Automatic failover/failback configuration for truly redundant business-grade connectivity
- Bundled with network monitoring for easy network visibility
- Automatically routes the traffic without the need of a firewall* for practical cost-savings
*NOTE: This solution is ideal for businesses that don’t have a dual-WAN firewall. If you do have a dual-WAN firewall, then we recommend getting Fusion instead. If you do not have a dual-WAN firewall and want one, contact us for a custom quote.
More Information: akative.com/products/rocketfailover-solutions/rocketfailover-autopilot
Unsure what solution is best for your business or have multiple locations that need failover? Reach out for a custom quote today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatic Failover & Failback: Seamlessly remain online and keep your data usage to a minimum, preventing overage fees
- 4G LTE nationwide coverage (with static IP if needed) for strong connectivity wherever your business is located
- Secure PCI compliant
- Data pooling capability enables you to share your data across multiple locations
- iStatus 24/7 monitoring lets you view what's happening on your network in real-time from your smartphone
- ConnectionValidation tests and validates connections are online and ready to go
- IntelligentAlerts are sent to you when an issue is detected
- Scalable solution that can grow with your business
- World-class support from our team of experts, not some 3rd part call center or automated system